Adult Program Coordinator
The Wayne Art Center is seeking an Adult Program Coordinator to help develop, coordinate, implement and evaluate adult arts programs. Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills required. Proficient with Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite and WordPress and ability to learn and manage WAC class registration system. Ability to multi-task in a high paced environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and sustain innovative arts programming for full term classes, workshops, lectures, gallery talks and artist demonstrations. Coordinate the recruitment, scheduling and management of teaching artist faculty.
- Manage the class registration system; build and upload art programs to include: class descriptions, material lists, photo images and other pertinent information.
- Manage and monitor class enrollments, rosters and studio assignments.
- Attend to the needs of and maintain a positive rapport with students, faculty, members and community.
- Effectively promote WAC adult programs to the community, update website and WAC promotional materials as necessary.