These gifts provide meaningful support to the Wayne Art Center in the future, while also creating valuable income tax, capital gains tax and/or estate tax advantages.
- Bequests by Will or Trust
Two simple ways to remember the Wayne Art Center in your will are:
- A Specific Bequest that directs a fixed dollar amount or particular assets such as securities, or
- A Residual Bequest that directs all or a percentage of the remainder of your estate, after specific gifts to other beneficiaries have been fulfilled.
- Beneficiary Designations under Retirement Plan Assets
Consider naming the Wayne Art Center beneficiary of a retirement plan, e.g. 401(k), 403(b), IRA.
- Charitable Remainder Trust or Charitable Unitrust
Make a gift of your appreciated assets and receive income in the form of either a fixed annuity amount or a unitrust amount that changes each year, knowing that whatever remains will benefit the Wayne Art Center.
- Life Insurance
Name us your beneficiary.
To learn more about giving to the Wayne Art Center, please contact us or call 610.688.3553.